Ginger Molasses Cookies
12 medjool dates, pitted and chopped 1/2 cup sour almond milk 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour 1/2 cup almond meal 2 tsp. baking soda 1 tsp. ground cinnamon 1 tsp. ground ginger 1/2 tsp. ground cloves 1/2 tsp. salt
1. Make sour almond milk by pouring 1 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar into a measuring cup and adding almond milk until there is 1/2 cup total liquid.
2. Using a blender, puree dates, sour almond milk, and molasses.
3. Combine whole wheat flour, almond meal, baking soda and spices.
4. Stir date mixture into dry ingredients, until just combined.
5. Drop dough on to baking sheets lined with parchment paper; flatten.
6. Bake at 350º F for 10-12 minutes.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes